About ETA and The Voice of Payments™
The Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) is an international trade association representing more than 500 companies, from financial institutions and transaction processors to independent sales organizations (ISOs) and equipment suppliers,who offer electronic transaction processing products and services. The purpose of ETA is to influence, monitor and help shape the merchant acquiring industry by providing leadership through education, advocacy and the exchange of information.
Using Your Voice to Advance the Payments Industry
The Voice of Payments™ is ETA’s Political Engagement Program designed to inform and involve ETA members, citizens, media, legislators and regulators on public policy and its importance to the electronic payments community.
YOU are the voice in Voice of Payments™.
- ETA is the leading source of credible industry information for government officials making legislative and regulatory decisions impacting the electronic payments industry.
- Industry employees make excellent advocates.
- Citizen and constituent engagements are highly effective means of shaping policy decisions.
While visiting The Voice of Payments™, we hope you:
- Learn about the industry’s important federal and state legislative and regulatory issues.
- Understand how policy decisions are made.
- Provide industry education to government officials
- Share this valuable information with bosses, co-workers, family and friends.
- Speak up on issues that are critical to the electronic payments industry and motivate others to do so too.
- Learn how ETAPAC allows the ETA to be the strongest voice on issues critical to our industry.
Thank you for visiting.
For more information about ETA’s Political Engagement Program please contact Jaime Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive regular updates on issues important to the electronic payments industry, please CLICK HERE to sign up for our mailing list.